0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Which of the following statements about teaching listening is true?
2. The listening materials must also aim to allow the learners to respond to the speaker.
3. In the early stages of learning listening, your learners will be able to predict the speaker’s message before it has actually been completed, just like native speakers do.
4. Which of the following is unlikely to be a barrier to listening for a language learner?
5. When listeners listen to a text and try to formulate the main idea(s) of the text, which sub-skill are they developing?
6. Which one of the following pairs is deemed to be productive skills?
7. Which of the following statements about speaking is true?
8. Which of the following statements about speaking is correct?
9. Effective speaking requires sociolinguistic competence.
10. Which of the following types of writing is generally least important for students who are learning a second language?
11. Writing micro skills focus on accuracy.
12. In relation to learning writing, which of the following is a macro skill?
13. Which of the following is unlikely to be the focus of reading in an EFL classroom?
14. When learners search through a text looking for specific information, this is called:
15. Extensive reading is used to describe activities that involve the students in analysing the text in detail.