The opportunity china has given to many foreigners is ESL/TEFL teaching. Teaching in China is a great chance for undergraduates and graduates to explore China at a young age. Whilst discovering a beautiful and magnificent country you can earn money and explore. Don’t miss out on the chance to see the world. Apply with us today. Our next in take is for January 2022 and September 2022.
Why should you take the opportunity China has to offer?
- Be different – how many people do you know have taken the opportunity to teach English in China? Not many, be the cool kid that travels the world looking for adventure. Open your minds, your eyes and your passports and see the world. With the opportunity China has to offer, and indeed many others, you could find yourself living the dream.
- New career opportunity. Teaching in China or any Asian country can open up many opportunities fir you. You could be an esl teacher for a couple of years and then find yourself managing a team of teachers in your school. You could start teaching at public school and then take your experience and work at an international school. You can find other career opportunities such as being an online marketer for an education company or even being a supermodel.
- Get out of your comfort zone. TEFL Teaching is for anyone from undergraduates to 40 year old’s wishing to seek a new career. Most people are able to teach in China. Don’t worry about age or teaching experience. As long as you have a good grasp of English, you will be accepted by many employers. The 2 things that everyone needs are 1. A Bachelors Degree in any subject 2. A 120 Hour TEFL Accredited certificate. Here at TEFL Zone we have an online accredited course that you can take.
- You can tick off experiencing a new culture by teaching in China. With thousands of years history there is plenty to do. From Beijing to Shenzhen there is abundance of history to keep your brain ticking other. There are smaller cities to visit such as Nanjing which has heavy links with war.
- Modernisation – experience the modernised world in China. Daily life is so easy with apps such as Wechat. For example Wechat has a e-wallet which can be used with everything; subway rides, paying rent and utilities, nights out at clubs and bars. Everything can be paid for by using your Wechat app. Even the corona virus health code is linked to your Wechat. You just need to make sure that is linked to your bank.
- Go Green Go Electric. Many cities are changing with times and with that comes electric transportation. Now in big cities, such as Shenzhen, you cannot ride gasoline motorbikes – they must be electric. Even the buses are electric. Outdoor barbecues are banned in Beijing. These are signs that China is changing and developing to fit a modern world.
Although some of the things outlined above can seem a little difficult to overcome. You should just go for it. Teaching and exploring is the best way to see the world. And that’s why you should take the opportunity China has to offer. Book your TEFL Course today with TEFL Zone. An experienced recruitment company.
1 thought on “Opportunity China – Chance?”
Great article! I took the opportunity to work in China. And it was the best decision I ever made. 3 years later and I am still working in Shenzhen city at a primary school.