Teach in Beijing
TEFL Zone works closely with reputable teaching agencies/schools in Beijing China. We have been working with them for several years and provide reliable and professional TEFL Teaching Positions in China. Enabling our TEFL Students to teach in Beijing.
Why Teach in Beijing?
Beijing is in the heart of China. It combines the old with the new and is easily one of the most cultural cities in China. Beijing’s history dates back to more than 3000 year’s and it offers plenty of sight-seeing for the working teacher; such as The Great Wall – the world’s longest man-made wall, and The Forbidden City – It is listed by UNESCO as the largest collection of preserved ancient wooden structures in the world.
TEFL Beijing Teaching Program
We offer the best and most comprehensive teaching program for TEFL Teachers wishing to Teach in Beijing. We work closely with the Government Agencies to provide teachers with ESL positions in Government Schools. TEFL Zone and it’s partners work closely together so that our teachers can get all their paper-work together before leaving their home country. We help the teacher apply for the Z-Visa and PU Letter, we help the teacher understand their Chinese contract, and we help teachers when they arrive in China – from getting their Residence Permit to Finding A House. We understand that teachers are wary of being in a new country but we are able to help them adapt quickly to their new working environment.
What We Do Checklist
- Provide assistance with pre-departure paperwork so that you can get your PU Letter and Z-Visa.
- Organise an online interview with a school before you depart.
- Provide interview tips.
- Advise you on how to make a China Schools introduction video.
- Assist you in legalising your paperwork.
- On arrival our partners will give you an Orientation to help you familiarize yourself in this new environment.
- Our partners will help you find an apartment of your choice. They will communicate between agents and yourself.
- They will take you to school on the first day and hold a meet and greet with a contact teacher.
- Our partners will pick you up at the airport and take you to their offices.
- Our partners will organise free hotel accommodation for the first few nights after arriving in Beijing – the length of this depends on our Chinese partners.